Jumat, 12 Mei 2017

hello negativity my old friend

i'm sorry for bitching way too much about this, but, idk. i compare myself to others way too much. this isn't really great. i thought better days had finally come, but it never had. i'm always trying, but i suck anyway. i can't stop myself.

words hurt more than a razor does to your skin, it's true. i don't know, maybe i'm just too weak. but what can i say. who should i blame, or, should i even blame anyone or anything at all? i don't even know about this. and the worst part is, you can't talk about this to anyone at all. they won't understand, they will only put you down, and the best thing you'll do is to pretend that you're okay, even when you cry your heart out every now and then.

YES THIS POST HAS GOTTEN WAY TOO OVERWHELMING, EVEN TO ME.

but trust me, it's not just me. we need help. whatever it is. tell me, what can i do to help me?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar